Things are moving along. The semester is coming to a close and the residence halls are closing up shop. I don't know about you all, but I don't particularly like changes. They make me feel weird and uncomfortable. I spend most of today and will spend most of the next few days checking out residents, which only repeatedly shoves in my face that it's all over.
Don't get me wrong - I'm going to love my summer....it's going to be great. I'll be working at Chick-Fil-A hopefully about 40 hours a week.
 |
| Where I'm spending my summer. |
 |
| Oh. And here too. |
Yeah. Those two pictures, plus Dungeons and Dragons are going to be most of my summer. It's hopefully going to be wonderful.
Interesting how I revert to only talking about things that I am comfortable and familiar with. It makes this blogging thing a whole lot more therapeutic.
Welp. Here's to changes. Good changes. Forward moving changes. May the Lord take me where he sees fit.
No comments:
Post a Comment